What makes Cosy Creative different?
Every item is made-to-order and shipped from my home in South Australia. Each design is hand-drawn by me and converted into beautiful screen print transfers that are pressed into our garments. T-shirts are made from 100% Cotton and are super soft for those cosy nights in.
Sustainability and quality come first.
I want shopping with Cosy Creative to be guilt-free. So I've sourced the most sustainable and highest quality garments I could find in Australia. Here are some facts:
• Made from 100% Cotton, backed by the Better Cotton Initiative that trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for soil health and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals and respect workers’ rights and wellbeing.
• No harmful chemicals! OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification is designed to ensure the effect the dyeing industry has on the environment is minimised and the garments are safe for consumers as well as the people who make and sell them.
• Higher quality means less waste. Having high quality garments that will stand the test of time can reduce your carbon footprint by around 20 – 30 percent!
• Compostable & Recyclable packaging. My pet-peeve is overuse of plastic packaging. Where possible (and in most cases!) all packaging is home-compostable or curb-side recyclable.
• 100% Carbon Neutral Shipping! What does this mean? For every tonne of carbon dioxide your package releases into the air while delivering parcels, we cancel it out by supporting projects that combat climate change.
These are just some of the sustainability changes I've made to Cosy Creative to "do the right thing" for our planet.